06 Mrz 2412b – Field Sales Manager (m/f)
Our customer is one of the world leader in the energy and telecom cable systems industry. It is strongly positioned in high-tech markets and offers the widest possible range of products, services, technologies and know-how. It operates in the businesses of underground and submarine cables and systems for power transmission and distribution, of special cables for applications in many different industries and of medium and low voltage cables for the construction and infrastructure sectors. For the telecommunications industry, the Group manufactures cables and accessories for voice, video and data transmission, offering a comprehensive range of optical fibres, optical and copper cables and connectivity systems.
Locations in Germany
Headquarter, Sales and Production Sites
Field Sales Manager (m/f)
The Field Sales Manager is responsible for maintaining long term relationship with accounts and maximising sales opportunities within them. He is working within the regional area of NRW with companies in Power Distribution, Wholesalers, OEMs and Endusers.
A new recruitment program is implemented and offers a top training scheme, which will focus on further developing the skills essential for the career of the candidates selected. The programme will include training in the headquarters.
The candidate will report to the Director Field Sales.
The incumbent should be located in NRW, he is working from homeoffice.
- Driving the business and beeing the direct face to the customer
- Taking actions to meet the sales target
- Search, develop and follow up new business opportunities
- Making freequent customer visits and improving commercial position by building and managing strong customer relationships
- Contributing to the business unit strategy by keeping up-to-date information about the market, competitors, opportunities, key projects
- Preparing offers, organizing documents
- Preparing periodic sales reports & forecasts
University degree preferable in Electric & Electronic Engineering or similar
3-7 years of professional, sales-oriented hands-on experience in the relevant product and market environment arevital (Experience in the field f. e. Switchgear or motor manufacturing or cable manufacturing….), Coupled with this must be the experience of finding the decision-makers among the customer target groups.
- We are looking for a self-motivated individual that has the ability to act independently.
- We are seeking an aggressive businessperson with sound judgment, the poise towork with all levels of management and the initiative required to help grow a business.
- Candidates should have a degree and exceptional communication/interpersonal skills. Additional consideration will be provided for candidates with substantive public speaking/presen-tation experience.
A reliable knowledge of business German and Englishsuitable for negotiations is essential.
Good proficient IT skills in the use of Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
The incumbent will receive an suitable remuneration package.
The provision of a suitable vehicle to include private use is possible.
As soon as possible. Starting date should be latest in June. Existing periods of notice will be taken